Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm Wardrobe Refashioning

I've just joined Wardrobe Refashion, in my opinion one of the most creative and worthwhile craft projects going around. The site is essentially a multi-authored blog co-written by contributors from around the world who have pledged to "abstain from the purchase of new manufactured clothing for the period of 2, 4, 6 months or LIFE. They promise to refashion, renovate, and recycle preloved items with their own hands in fabric, yarn or other medium or make their own from scratch."

A perfect blend of fashion, creativity and environmentalism - three things close to my heart.

I've signed up for four months, how about you?

3 comments:

  1. Hi. I am thinking about signing up too. Looking forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished my first 2 months at Wardrobe Re-Fashion and re-upped for 6 more. It's been great. I haven't missed shopping at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys, can you believe it?!

    I've only just joined and I'm missing WR already!

    ReplyDelete